2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT AND THIRD-PARTY VENDOR POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in www.ArturMiller.com/’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT The owners and publishers of www.ArturMiller.com collect certain information from and about its users in a few ways: directly from our web server logs, from the User, with the aid of cookies, with web beacons, and through the use of website analytics through a third party service provider. We collect personally identifiable information necessary for internal marketing purposes, registration and billing from customers who purchase our products and services online.
Visitors to our website can register to create an account, access the website, download Software, and possibly purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, telephone number or facsimile number, location, account number and other relevant information. We also collect your IP computer address. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
Web Server Logs When you visit our Website, we may track information through web server logs to better administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include but is not limited to your Internet Protocol address, the type of browser or computer you use, the number of links you click within the site, the geographical location from which you accessed the site, the date and time of your visit, the name of your Internet service provider, any web pages you linked to our Site from, and pages you viewed on the Site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
We do not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as integrating another site that relies on third-party cookies into the existing website).
Modifying cookie settings You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to delete or decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Use of Web Beacons or GIF Files This website may contain electronic images known as “Web Beacons” (also called single-pixel gifs) that allow the owners and publishers of www.ArturMiller.com/ to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. The owners and publishers of www.ArturMiller.com/ may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some Web Beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help us determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web Beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer, for the benefit of ArturMiller. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compiles anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to our website and how you use the site. ArturMillerprohibit Web Beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
4. NOTICE ON DISCLOSURE OF USER PERSONAL INFORMATION ArturMillerreserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies and affiliates, including brokers, to help enhance its service offerings, but does not sell identifiable personal information to third party marketing companies. Personal User information collected by or submitted to ArturMillershall not be disclosed to any third parties without your permission, unless such information: (i) to fulfill your service requests; (ii) is required to be disclosed by law, regulation, legal process, or law enforcement or government regulatory authorities, in which case we shall give you as much advance notice as is reasonably practicable in order to allow you to limit or restrict to such disclosure; or (iii) is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our legal rights or defend against liability; or (iv) in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of ArturMiller.
5. OPTING OUT If you wish, you may choose not to receive emails, newsletters or other communications from the Site by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email communication sent to your registered email account with the website.
6. ACCESSING AND CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION You can ensure that your personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and up to date by contacting our support attendants via our support desk at [email protected]
7. INTERNET BASED DATA TRANSFER Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this manner.
9. CONTACT US If you have questions regarding the security of www.ArturMiller.com, our Privacy Statement, its implementation, and/or our information collection and dissemination practices, please contact us via our support desk at [email protected]